Unable to PM

I'm trying to PM a moderator to have a thread removed from one of the forums, however, due to my relative newness to this board (and the minimal amount of posts I've made), I'm unable to send a PM.

Any ideas on how to contact a moderator without PM capabilities?

Thanks.

You just need to reply to your thread and ask for it to be removed
It would be nice though to find out why you need your thread removed though (this can also be stated in the reply as well, on the thread)

Generally threads are not removed though, as they can help others with the exact (or similar) fault condition. So this is weighed up, depending upon the substance of the specific thread requiring removal.

Another point about PMs, as a "NewComer" still, you are not able to PM, this is to slow (or ideally stop) any spammers utilizing TechSpot just for PMing and nothing else. Therefore you need to be a regular poster here to gain PM status availability

Just curious but has that thread been removed already because your post count says "1" which has to be the one in this thread? Are you asking to remove someone else's thread?

Many moderators and seasoned members like myself do not wish to be PM'd and we have it turned off.

1. I have been inundated with private requests for help that is best suited for the forums where everyone can benefit.

2. If you have TS issues, use the TS feedback forum. Mods read it frequently.

Back