Unable to renew IP address

I have a Dell Latitude D630 with Windows XP installed on it. My Wireless adapter is an Intel(R) Wireless Wifi Link 4965AGN.

My current issue is that after my router (Belkin F7D1301 v1) crashed and had to be reset, I have not been able to access my router. It says it is unable to renew the IP address. However, I am able to access a different unsecured wireless network and my other computer has no trouble accessing the router.

When I try to run 'ipconfig' it opens the cmd prompt and quickly closes it. I can run 'ipconfig' by opening cmd prompt and entering the command from there.

The only thing that I can think of is that something got messed up after the router crash or its a result of installing Ad-Aware Antivirus (which I have since uninstalled and am still having issues). Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Only shows settings for LAN which are:
IP Address: 192.168.2.2
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway: 192.168.2.1
Under Wireless Network Connection:
Media State.....: Media disconnected

When I try to put a manual IP address (192.168.2.1) into the wireless TCP/IP settings it connects to my router for about 5 seconds and then disconnects...

I'm an *****

Leaving this post up for anyone wanting a good laugh... and for anyone else who is also dumb.

I solved my issue by retyping the password.

Nothing like wasting 2 hours over just needing to refresh the password... Ugh...

Back