TechSpot

Unreal 3.0 engine

By (=DoM=)
Apr 1, 2004
  1. Very exciting indeed

2. acidosmosis

acidosmosis TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,574

Hopefully it's true though and not another April Fool's joke. I'll admit I hated Unreal 1. Unreal 2 was much better, still not a great game but still far better. Not a fan of UT2003 or UT2004 either. Hehe..

3. Godataloss

Godataloss TS Rookie Posts: 501

I dont understand how you could hate the original unreal. I thought it was one of the most engrossing and imaginitive games ever. one of the few games that would make me think about it during the day and long to get home to.

4. (=DoM=)

(=DoM=) TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 242

I admit i never played the original Unreal, but Unreal 2 looked very pretty, but underneith its shiny exterior lurked a really bland and boring game, it insulted me with its no brainer puzzles, and its was so short, it was like land on alien planet, kill aliens, open a door, get in shuttle, go home, The End, it took me about 2 hours to complete it.

I generally hate patronising games which insult you by assuming your a ******* 8 year old, Halo was one of those games, it insulted me by assuming all i knew how to do was shoot aliens, bored me to hell

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.