Unsubscribing to a thread

1. Okay I know we are all getting used to this new software, which is going to be great I must say, but I was wondering if anyone knows how to unsubscribe to a thread after you have posted to one. In other words, I forgot to uncheck the email notificaiton button and I got an email when someone replied to a thread I posted in. I was wondering if you get an email everytime someone replies to that thread, or just once(now that I am thinking about it a little more). Oh well, just a randome post in the end I guess.
    Thx
  2. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Topic Starter Posts: 4,745

Okay I just got another email, so I guess you get an email if ANYONE replies to it. So my question continues, is there anyway to unsubscribe to the thread. I have looked around the site, but didn't find anything. I am probably just blind.......
  3. Snowy Commando

Snowy Commando Newcomer, in training Posts: 205

Email notify can be set to 'No' in your profile settings to disable it as its usually enabled by default.
  4. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,479   +292

5. zippyteach

zippyteach Newcomer, in training

unsubcribe me

Unsubcribe Me From This Site

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.