Unsure of the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl Leech

Hello guys I've been having problems with my computer a lot lately which I have been unable to solve the issue my computer is having problems even getting past the Bios and if it manages to get to the log on it fails in its first attempt and during the second I get a desktop that looks like windows 98 and says that windows explorer is not responding aswell as my Nvidia drivers, I've been believing that it is the graphics card drivers which are the problem anyway or maybe dodgey ram, I did an startup repair which yielded the following information.
Problem Event Name: StartupRepair Offline
Problem Signature 01: 6.1.7600.16385
Problem Signature 02: 6.1.7600.16385
Problem Signature 03: unknown
Problem Signature 04: 46
Problem Signature 05: AutoFailover
Problem Signature 06: 1
Problem Signature 07: NoRootCause
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
I don't know if this is helpful it means nothing to me any help would be much appreciated (It's stressing me out haha)

I'm attempting to follow the instructions but the windows explorer has stopped responding thing is constantly occuring

Managed to create a new account, computer is performing a DskChk first

The new account still gives me the error "The user profile service service failed the logon. The remote procedure call failed and did not execute" another step would be most appreciated :)

Attempted that I still get the windows explorer is not responding thing

And I can't really afford a legitimate copy of Windows >..>

"And I can't really afford a legitimate copy of Windows >..>"
We don't support "Illeagle" copies of Windows, and this could be the cause of your troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back