TechSpot

Unusual problem with VLC media player

By ansh1993
Feb 14, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. hi people ,
    there is an unusual problem . i have an acer laptop with 160gb hard disk / windows 7 home premium and i keep downloading files from the internet .
    so once my hard disk runs out of space i put the movies and all stuff which i download from torrent to DVDs and then delete them from my computer .
    once i start downloading any other video and when its like 50% done when i open to preview the quality of that video it starts playing those videos which have been deleted from my computer . for eg. i downloaded the tv show csi : Miami and i took out 1 season to save space after that i started downloading some hindi tv shows then i started to play them when they were 40 % done it started playing csi and when it finished downloading and when i played them vlc was behaving normally and after that (fully downloading) .
    i ran many searches but i couldn't find csi on my computer anywhere .
    this is a very unusual problem and something like this shouldn't happen on vlc

thanks in advance

2. ansh1993

ansh1993 TS Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 107

somebody please help !!!

3. Benny26

Benny26 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,576   +47

I got your PM but i don't know what to suggest for you. I've never had nor played with Vlc before.

[QUOTE.. i put the movies and all stuff which i download from torrent ][/QUOTE]

Comments like this aren't going to get any smiles here on Techspot.

4. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 8,457   +228

Good point Benny26.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.