Updates on Win XP Pro not installing

MysterioMask

Ive had this for a while and ive tried uninstalling all my updates for network frameworks and ran a few other programs but nothing seems to help.

I have problems with 3 net frameworks. Where they just never install ever. Even on automatic install when the comp shuts down it acts like its installing but when i come back on it i still have to install them. When i install them manually it says 2 of them are installed and one failed but when i look at my updates the ones it says were installed still need to be installed.

I provided 2 attachments, 1 showing the items to install, "and what it shows after i supposedly installed them" and another showing you the error and install message after it "installs".

What SP are you on ? There are no usable updates for anything but SP3 as from some months ago now.

No attachments seen.

If you are referring to MS dot-net, uninstall it if you dont really know you need it. Load of rubbish.

I tried the last thing the guy did, and it didnt work. Didnt uninstall all updates yet. What should my next course of action be.

I recleaned my net fix's and started over again, let it install just the ones it wanted to with express install and left the custom install items alone. So far its not causing a problem, i think im just not going to install any custom net fix's anymore.

Back