Updating BIOS

You only choose one and that is usually the latest one.

That said, are you having a problem that you hope the BIOS update will fix? If not, see the warning:

"Warning:
Because BIOS flashing is potentially risky, if you do not encounter problems using the current version of BIOS, it is recommended that you not flash the BIOS. To flash the BIOS, do it with caution. Inadequate BIOS flashing may result in system malfunction."

hmmmm your right. I do not really have problems but I figured that an update can only help improve performance? Good thing you mentioned it :) thanks. Weird that you could use the latest one, since they are basically all the same size.

It might improve performance depending on whether the description of the BIOS changes that are listed apply to your situation. However, there is the risk you could brick your motherboard so you have to weigh it against possible benefits. Generally speaking, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it," usually applies with BIOS updating.

When updating the BIOS, you could use any of them but, as I said, you usually go with the most recent.

Back