TechSpot

Updating TechSpot's Wikipedia info

By Marnomancer
May 3, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. TechSpot's Wikipedia page has apparently fallen into oblivion, and has not been updated since the TS|Espanol and Product Finder addition. A few moments ago I updated the page to include the XenForo upgrade made. However, IMHO it still needs to be updated and improved to include the rest of the staff and a somewhat more detailed description of the site.
    What say guys?

2. bobcat

bobcat TechSpot Paladin Posts: 688   +67

It’s certainly a good idea and effort.

It’s best that the update be done officially by the site administration, after due consideration of the matter to include.

Since it’s your idea, you could make the suggestion in the Site Feedback and Suggestions section.

3. Archean

Archean TechSpot Paladin Posts: 6,056   +76

This thread should have been opened in site feedback section, anyway, IMO it should now be moved there.

4. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 6,565   +333

Go ahead and update it with any material you consider relevant. It's wikipedia after all.

5. Marnomancer

Marnomancer TS Booster Topic Starter Posts: 808   +51

Yes Julio, but your word and verification matters. You started up this whole community. :)
    Or we could do this: I update it, and someone of the staff edits/proofreads it. What say?

6. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 6,565   +333

Yes of course, I was planning to check out your changes anyway :cool:

7. Marnomancer

Marnomancer TS Booster Topic Starter Posts: 808   +51

Hehe, that was obvious lol
    Wikipedia does often fall prey to vandals.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.