upgraded rank

Re: upgrade

Originally posted by DogStar
No longer ensign...now a lieutenant :)
Hope I have helped a few on my way to stardom!:p

Yellow alert.. Sheilds up... Lieutenant.

upgraded eh?

me too!! wooohoooo!!:D :D :grinthumb

must admit that most of my posts have been in the word association game tho':eek:

better watch out Boeing, Uncleel et al....

Re: upgraded eh?

Originally posted by Spliffmeister
better watch out Boeing, Uncleel et al....
heh - I know, I have been watching that guy. He was within 1 post of me at one time, then he disappeared for 3 days and I pulled ahead. I fear he might pull ahead of me during my finals though....
Oh well, just read the last line in that pic on poertner_1274's signature. I'm going to stand by my belief that my posts are more "quality", aside from in General Discussion. :) [size=1]don't take offense to that boeing - it was meant jokingly[/size]

Re: Re: Re: upgraded eh?

Originally posted by poertner_1274

He didn't even mention your name in there Phantasm66 :(
Must not think of you as a high poster :)

Phant will be immune to boeing until August at this rate. then we will have a guy thats' been registered for 6 months or less passing a guy thats been around since before I was (Dec 00)

More is to the point, does anyone actually care??

yeah, you are right. you are NOT your post count.

I made a song and dance about 3000 posts but I am sure you can see its littered with ;) all the time... And I made some story about becomming an immortal or something.... ehhehe

As we have seen many, many times, its what you post here and the quality of your posts that far exceed the number you have made. More posts might be indictive of more time spent here, but for all we know all of that time was spent asking questions and not answering them or just posting chit chat.

I have 702 posts & 699 of them was me trying to annoy Phantasm.:D

If it wasn't for his yoga classes, he would've lost his mind allready...

Back