TechSpot

User Profile birthday date bug

By Tarkus
May 29, 2003
Post New Reply
  1. I found a bug in user profiles. I just found out my birthday, when you look at my user profile, shows December 31, 1969, even though when I check what I entered under edit profile (1956) is still correct. Can this bug be fixed???

2. Nic

Nic TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,928

It'll probably fix itself in about another 50 years when all our memberships expire due to lack of interest.

3. olefarte

olefarte TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 1,427

I have the same thing as Tarkus. I just noticed it a little while ago. When I go to edit my profile, it is okay. Thought I was the only one. My profile shows December 31, 1969 also. I wish that really was my birthday. HeHe.

Edit; Tarkus, after looking at a lot of other profiles, it looks like you and I must be the only ones with this problem. That's really strange.

4. olefarte

olefarte TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 1,427

My processor speed disappeared, but I was able to put it back in, and it's okay now, but my birthday is still wrong and I can't fix it.

5. Tarkus

Tarkus TechSpot Ambassador Topic Starter Posts: 837

50 years and I'll be in diapers in an oldfolks home, if I'm unlucky enough to live to 97.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.