TechSpot

User Profile birthday date bug

By Tarkus
May 29, 2003
Post New Reply
  1. I found a bug in user profiles. I just found out my birthday, when you look at my user profile, shows December 31, 1969, even though when I check what I entered under edit profile (1956) is still correct. Can this bug be fixed???

2. Nic

Nic TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,549

It'll probably fix itself in about another 50 years when all our memberships expire due to lack of interest.

3. olefarte

olefarte TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 1,343   +6

I have the same thing as Tarkus. I just noticed it a little while ago. When I go to edit my profile, it is okay. Thought I was the only one. My profile shows December 31, 1969 also. I wish that really was my birthday. HeHe.

Edit; Tarkus, after looking at a lot of other profiles, it looks like you and I must be the only ones with this problem. That's really strange.

4. olefarte

olefarte TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 1,343   +6

My processor speed disappeared, but I was able to put it back in, and it's okay now, but my birthday is still wrong and I can't fix it.

5. Tarkus

Tarkus TechSpot Ambassador Topic Starter Posts: 621

50 years and I'll be in diapers in an oldfolks home, if I'm unlucky enough to live to 97.