uTorrent BSODs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baounit

I'm having trouble running uTorrent. I can run the program successfully but after awhile, it will cause some BSODs. Here are a few recent BSODs, I hope it's in the correct format. Is it one of my drivers? I've heard intel chips don't operate well under heavy uTorrent usage and wireless connections. Cheers.

Attachments

• minidump.txt
    18.8 KB · Views: 1
  • minidump1.txt
    18.5 KB · Views: 0
  • minidump2.txt
    19.8 KB · Views: 0
It's more likely to be a network error than utorrent itself considering the program is only a single executable. make sure the program is configured correctly with your network and double check your IP settings and port. It's not likely this information would cause a blue screen but I suppose a network chip overheating could. I might suggest putting a download cap on there temporarily and see if that helps. I would also recommend updating your network drivers, which should be included in a motherboard chipset package.

If all else fails, try reinstalling the software for your router or any other networking equipment that you are using...

Rt64win7.sys = Realtech driver. Update your Realtech drivers. As EXCellR8 rightly puts it the issue is with the internet/networking/NIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back