Valve releases Portal 2 co-op teaser trailer

By Jos
Aug 23, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. A couple of months ago Valve revealed that its highly-anticipated puzzle shooter Portal 2 would introduce an entire set of levels with their own storyline designed specifically for co-operative action. The new mode puts players in control of two "infinitely respawning robots" that were created by GlaDOS to replace humans.

Read the whole story
  2. EXCellR8

EXCellR8 The Conservative Posts: 2,278

looks hilarious... pixar would be proud :)
  3. kyosuke

kyosuke Newcomer, in training Posts: 47

lol is this a teaser of a teaser trailer? Anyway still looks good
  4. Wow, 31 seconds is not a teaser; more like torture!

The co-op looks so witty, I can't wait. Just give us the footage Valve!
  5. Trillionsin

Trillionsin TechSpot Addict Posts: 1,044   +37

I wonder in my mind can handle it... I didnt the advanced chambers of the first one, but some of them took me some time to figure out... now with all the new "things" they are introducing... I feel like I will be trying to figure some of these out untill my head explodes!!! GMO
  6. Trillionsin

Trillionsin TechSpot Addict Posts: 1,044   +37

I mean.."I did the advanced chambers"... Not that anyone really cares that much... just had to fix the typo.
  7. motrin

motrin TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 154   +8

i love this idea! but one thing.. is portal2 going to be co-op only game? and what about the damned souls with slow internet! what ov them!?!
  8. princeton

princeton TechSpot Addict Posts: 1,716

If you would read you would have seen it says the Co-op is seperate from the single player campaign. It's single and co-op.
  9. motrin

motrin TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 154   +8

thanks for answering and pointing out my idiocy

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.