TechSpot

Valve reveals L4D2 launch time schedule

By Justin
Nov 16, 2009
  1. If you are one of the many people who have pre-ordered Left 4 Dead 2 or plan on buying it before the day is through, you're probably curious as to when exactly the game will be unlocked. Valve has announced that for those who have preloaded the L4D2 files, the game goes live sometime today. Since Valve's servers will unlock it at all at once, the exact time will vary based on your time zone.

Read the whole story

2. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,358   +403

BRAINZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

3. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 5,899

I got Left 4 Dead at around €30 which is close to impulse-buy territory, I'll wait for the sequel to be available around those prices as well. I just hope websites won't be full of spoilers (not story-wise) before I get it.

4. Tehoste

Tehoste TS Member Posts: 59

"Zombies are the perfect enemy because they are stupid and unarmed. I don't see the situation as a problem, I just see it as an opportunity to shoot off a few rounds." :p

5. I assume you mean 12AM not PM, as in midnight, for the Eastern release time.

6. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Posts: 6,077   +84 Staff Member

Yes, thank you. It's been corrected.

7. BlindObject

BlindObject TS Rookie Posts: 446

GAH ITS MIDNIGHT AND ITS NOT UNLOCKED! I gotta go pee but I wanna be here exactly when it happens...lol.

8. ahhhhhhh i think im the one getting shafted here ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

9. first page of legendary thread

10. BlindObject

K, i peed. still not ready. I gotta drink some more alcohol brb. gotta be redy for diz

11. 12:15 and still no sign of life...wtf

12. oh look there is a surprise... valve ****ed up and didnt release on time.

13. Valve haz teh been run over by zombiez!!

14. BlindObject

Omg I'm raging. I pre-ordered SO I CAN PLAY THE MOMENT IT COMES OUT. Valve lied to me.

15. I want my money back

16. hmmmm....wonder if they took into account daylight savings..

17. FU<K valve. I want to play.

18. BlindObject

I gotta pee again, damn it.

19. Wtf is going on?!?! Raaaaage

20. And their forums are down...hmmm...guess they decided just not to hear all the complaining

21. I want to play now!

22. BlindObject

Me too. I'm raging here, pissin' and ragin.

23. LATE!! poop

24. I've been camping this **** for 40 min. now. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

25. The ****? I paid money for this...WTF

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.