TechSpot

Valve set to reveal its own Steam integrated virtual reality prototype

By Justin Kahn
Nov 19, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Valve is taking on the gaming hardware space in a major way with its previous announcement of the Steam controller and Steam boxes, and now it looks as though the company will be exploring another avenue of gaming with virtual...

Read more

2. Puiu

Puiu TS Evangelist Posts: 1,094   +110

The more hardware will be on the market the bigger the chances are that one of them will be good/good enough. .Hack/SAO/LogH here we come!

3. 9Nails

9Nails TechSpot Paladin Posts: 984   +89

I've known Valve for game development, then digital distribution, I find it unusual to see Valve is taking on more of a hardware role these days. I do like the concept of Oculus Rift, but I see where it can be improved. Steam might have the same train of thought, at least I can hope. I look forward to hearing more news about this in January.

4. Timonius

Timonius TS Guru Posts: 585   +34

Valve. Stahp!! We want the next Half-Life!!! ;p

5. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,358   +283

What's LogH?

6. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,528   +324

Please valve... Please, just at least give us a hint at Half-Life 3 (or Episode 3 whichever you fancy doing).

I just need to know what happens :(

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.