Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines Stumped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Ive been playing Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines for a few days and its been running fine on my system with no problems at all. However Ive reached the part where u rescue the proffessor, he tells u about the key to the sarcophagos, then the hunter sets the bomb and the timer starts, I get to the boat and the loading screen comes up, but then it just goes back to desktop, no bubbles or error meassages. Im not the best with computers and this is driving me insane! Ive tried increasing my virtual memory but it hasnt helped. Any advice would be much appreciated. thanks.

I don't know this game but if you say it runs alright to that certain point it. maybe the data when you installed is corrupt or the disk maybe dirty.
Try cleaning the disk and then reinstalling the game. Also go to where your game is stored and find where your save game files are and copy those to a safe place so you can continue playing once you've reinstalled the game.

System Requirements Listed on Wikipedia
1.2 GHz Athlon or 1.2 GHz Pentium III, or higher; 384 MB of RAM, Quad-Speed CD-ROM, 3.3 GB uncompressed hard disk space and 1.4 GB for Windows swap file, 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible videocard; 16-bit sound card and drivers.

Could you post your system spec on your Profile please or check that it matches the Game Requirements above. And confirm this.

Also i notice when i searched this game in Google there was an update patch linked to the main website.
I'm guessing you've already updated to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back