Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Few years ago When vampire the masquerade Bloodlines came out
i received it as a gift. The bad thing is I didn't have a good computer as I do
now so I haven't been able to play the game and it has been sitting in a box
for a long time. But anyways I had a custom built computer made for me
and it's a gaming computer. Not i'm not to sure if these are my computer stats but
I think they are:
Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU
E5200 @ 2.50 GHz
2.50 GHz, 3.24 GB RAM

So anyways I installed the game, and when it was all done I was very excited. Yet,
When it started the screen does this shaking/pulsating thing. I can hear the sound effects from the loading movies, title screen and so fourth. But there is some site that Activision uses that let's you test your system requirements. So I did it and I passed it w/ flying colors it said I should be able to play the game perfectly. I'd show you a screen shot of what im talking about but it comes out the way it's supposed to. It's driving me crazy i'm wondering if it's my monitor b/c it's wayyy old and a friend of mine said he wouldn't be surprised if it died in a year.
So, if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated. If you need to know more please ask me.
thanks,
Bill

If the screenshot comes out the way it is supposed to, then that more than likely indicates a problem post-rendering. Check your monitor, check that the game is running at settings supported by your monitor (refresh rate, resolution etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back