Various BSOD, mouse freezes, computer goes to an all black screen

dizzle

It started with the redirecting my Google searches, then got worse when the BSOD began showing up. After this my mouse would freeze on the screen, and now my screen will randomly go all black and I will have to restart me system. IF I am lucky, my computer will restart. However, most of the time immediately upon pressing the button to turn my system back on, it will cut back off before reaching any bootup screens at all. In addition, if my system does act like it wants to boot, it will freeze on the Windows startup where the green ticks go across teh screen. It's all a matter of chance if I can make it to my desktop and then I pray nothing freezes. I was initially in the malware forum for a long while because I had a Google redirect issue on top of everything (which is also notablly the first time I began seeing any of these issues). I cannot say if that is resolved or not, but I haven't noticed any redirects lately (I haven't been browsing much. I've been more focused on my system freezing and not letting me restart.) Anywho, I appreciate the help and I will post back as fast as I can to any responses I receive. Just bare with me as I never know how my system will act.

When I browse locally I see my dumps, but when I browse using the upload feature, the box is empty. Should I rename the dumps as .txt files and upload that way?

Thanks again. I'm a mess. :D

It's a toss up. Sometimes I can and sometimes I can't. The times when I can't, the script runs and then freezes.

When you were in the Malware forum did you run the Updated 6 Steps and if so what were the results?

Thank you again for the response. I am going to take a different route in resolving this. You may close out.

Back