TechSpot

Very horrible things very horrible :(

By BillGates
Sep 27, 2005
  1. http://www.bonsaikitten.com/

Friend from myspace posted a bulletin telling me about what these people do to cats I think it is horrible. they are trying to get 700 people to sign their petition to get the site shut down.

Just horrible.

2. Eleventeen

Eleventeen TS Rookie Posts: 70

They say they supply kittens to Rotten.com, who knows what they do to them. Thats a shame.

3. BillGates

BillGates TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 101

the images are real but the site I don't think it is

4. Spike

Spike TS Rookie Posts: 2,371

5. BillGates

yep the only problem is the pictures are real, why do cats do that....

6. Spike

What you are seeing is pictures of kittens in jars that are easily big enough to contain them, commented in such a way as to leave you with the impression that they are something else.

as the link above says - in common sense terms,you don't see any pictures of the end product. In terms of reality, the FBI investigated and found that no animals were harmed and confirmed that the site was a joke, even if it was in bad taste.

7. BillGates

yeah I know I am talking about why do cats climb into small tight spaces all the time.

8. Spike

Oh! right! It's just instinctive. Cats were originally desert animals. Desert animals tend to live either in burrows under the sand, or in whatever confined space they can find (so the sandstorms/predators/extreme temperatures doesn't get them)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.