Video card doesn't fit

PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi I just bought a new case which is a cooler master gladiator 600, I have a diamond radeon pci-e 3850 video card, and my mobo does have a pci-3 slot. The vid card takes up two slots on the back of the case. but when I try to put the vid card into the mobo it doesn't slide all the way into it. I noticed that the vid card gets caught up on the metal piece that seperates the 2 slots on the back of the case. I also noticed after I pulled the mobo back out of the case that, of the 9 screw holes the case came with 2 are a slight taller than the rest. Did I get the wrong screw holes, or do they have to go in a certain place so i can fit my vid card into the slot? Or do i have to cut the metal piece out of the middle of the slots, and find 2 more screw holes the same size as the rest?

PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks for reading and I hope you all can help!

I looked at a photo of your case but I didn't see any raised screw holes like I've seen in some cases. Nonetheless, did you use the brass standoffs that came with the case?

yeah that's what I was talking about sorry. 2 of those are slightly taller than the rest. And the instructions that came with the case doesn't say that I'm supposed to have 2 taller ones.

Back