Video card for Windows 7 Professional 32-bit

demetrish3

hi,
i was looking for a HD video card which could be use with no problem at Windows 7 32-bit.
i found out about some models but in some specif. on those models says nothing about the windows version, and on others they are saying about the windows 7 64-bit..
i'm looking something on Nvidia GeForce GT 220 PCI Express x16, or GT 240, and in other models for the HD 5570 or 5450.
i want from the HDMI output to have the build-in audio so i can connect my pc to my AV receiver.
do any of you has an idea?
thanks

It does not matter whether you are using Windows 7 or not... Get the best ATI or nVidia card you can get within your budget, after reading all the reviews on the many sites you can find with a gurgle search

All currently available cards are compatible with all current operating systems, (XP, Vista, Windows 7, 32 and 64 bit versions).

The only difference might be the "driver". So, if you have an Nvidia 9800GT (for example), you would go to Nvidia's website, and download the driver that they say is compatible with Windows 7 32 bit. The version of Windows 7 that you have ("Home Premium, Pro, Ultimate, Enterprise), is irrelevant, as long as the driver is for the correct OS with respect to 32 or 64 bit.

Back