TechSpot

Video card problem?

By Tultras
Dec 17, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. Ok well Firstly, when i installed warcraft 3 and counterstrike source they both did not run

Actually they used to run FINE before but now they dont
    Warcraft 3 gives an error saying that it cannot detect directx on my system, while

When i run dxdiag it says i have direct x 9.0c on my system

My computer does not have any graphics card, and i think my video card is vga.dll

Maybe the problem is that i cannot run the games because my drivers are not updated or something

So Please provide a Solution to My Problem, about the games not running ( they do not start.

Counterstrike source: When i first had it, it ran fine but recently when i installed it it does not do anything when i double click its exe files ( in the folder and the shortcut )

Warcraft gives an error that it cannot detect directx on my system whereas i have played warcraft on this computer before as well as that dxdiag says that i have directx 9.0c installed

and my vga.dll is of 2001... can u please provide updates for it

I have windows xp.

Thank you, and thank you more if you can find a solution to my problem.

You'rs Faithfull
    Tultras.
  2. JMMD

JMMD TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,177

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.