TechSpot

Video card trouble

By jamesdk
Jun 4, 2009
  1. hii i have a HD 4670 video and it suddenly stopped working couple days ago :( iv'e had it for 3months....was working fine ....
    first my computer froze, den pushed power off...den ii turned it back on, and i hear like a click click noise, my cpu/video card/ fans. maybe psu too ii didnt check...turns off and on by itself repeatedly for about 15secs..den it'll boot up...am currently on-board graphics...ii removed my video card , and it boots up on the first try... no clickiin noise/fans turning off....ii put it back in.still have same problem..video card is running rite now/fans/power on....windows doesnt detect it thou.

is my card dead?

2. LinkedKube

LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Posts: 3,481   +44

You need to give more information about your pc, you can start by filling the pc specs section in your profile. It would make it a lot easier for all of us.

3. SgtBlades

SgtBlades TS Rookie Posts: 39

Sounds like your PSU can't support the card anymore.

4. Tha General

Tha General TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,106

From the looks of the stats, you may be oc the card too much and well it died already. I really don't see the point in OC, unless you want to mess up your card. Stock is just fine for me. I

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.