TechSpot

Video Controller

By aralxn
Jan 21, 2009
  1. I have upgraded my graphics card to a PCI GeForce 6200 256Mb. Since doing this I get a yellow question mark with a black (!) inside it. I have disabled my onboard grahics and downloaded the latset drivers from the NVIDIA site. I have checked in my system information page and under problem devides I receive: (PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2562&SUBSYS_25621458&REV_03\3&13C0B0C5&0&10)

I also tried to upgrade to vista but got an error message stating (Intel ProSet) don't know what this means, I think its something to do with my ethernet card, but I have the latest drivers. Can anyone help please

2. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 18,353

3. aralxn

aralxn TS Rookie Topic Starter

I used the Intel site of my motherboard last week to update all drivers and still no joy. I think it could be something do do with my latest adition (GeForce 6200). I have also updated that driver twice without any luck

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.