Video Driver

By Jman4201
Oct 21, 2008
  1. Hello, I just reinstalled windows XP on my Comp. After installation I noticed When I scroll on window Explorer or any other programs scrolling its very Slow

I noticed my Video Driver didn't install when I checked the Device manager. When I look for the driver on Google I can't seem to find it. Please Help where i can get the Driver

Attached is my Comp Spec etc....

Attached Files:

2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 17,233   +234

Go to Gigabyte's support site and install the video driver for your Gigabyte GA-K8VM800M motherboard
  3. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 14,524

4. Jman4201

Jman4201 TS Rookie Topic Starter

Just double checking

SO I went to the website and found my model here

I downloaded the VGA link and installed the driver but that didnt seem to fix it. Am I downloading the right one

Which do I download the Chipset or VGA Drivers to fix my problem I attached a Pic of the device manager for the hardware Am trying to reinstall
  5. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 17,233   +234

It wouldn't hurt to first install the chipset drivers then install the XP VGA driver. If this fails, you might have to disable the on-board VGA and install a obsolete AGP or a current PCI video card
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.