Video for youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatleshair

What is the easiest way to download YouTube videos and get them into .wma format? Without having to pay for a converter.
What I did was download a clip with RealPlayer, and tried to convert it with Xilisoft, but it was over the time limit for the file. Any help would be awesome.

TY for link. Somehow i got the download lol

Edit: That thing is extremely difficult to work. Eventually figured out it doesnt work with Vista.
Any other semicompetent encoders out there?

I've done it a few times with TVC, It's only a trial so if you want to use it for longer than 30 days you will have to buy it. You get full access to all it's features during the trial though. This does work with Vista by the way.

not sure if this fits your needs but MediaCoder is a free (it's a sourceforge project) "batch media transcoder" though it lists Vista support as "experimental":

beatleshair said:
Edit: That thing is extremely difficult to work. Eventually figured out it doesnt work with Vista.
Any other semicompetent encoders out there?

What version of Vista? It works fine in Vista Home Premium 32bit for me, although its interface is so terrible I almost always do conversions with ffmpegx on one of my Macs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back