Video Wall

By Connor
Jul 5, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Hello Guys!

I recently purchased 2 Visiontek Radeon HD 7870 Eyefinity 6

Im using it to enable a kind of Eyefinity effect for 8 Monitors, but what I can't figure out is how the hell do I enable all screens?

When im working around in the Control Center from the driver, it wont enable all screens, I called support and they recommend that I use Mini-displayport to DVI, so I did, infact I switched all my Displayport to HDMI and put in the Displayport to DVI, then I put in a Adapter from DVI to HDMI, but I still cant figure the problem out!

Does anyone have any possible solution, I got about a week on my to accomplish this! Is there any other software I can use?

Appreciate all help!
  2. JC713

JC713 TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 6,845   +887

I personally like Display Fusion. Try updating the 7870s to the latest 13.4 driver.
  3. Blkfx1

Blkfx1 TechSpot Addict Posts: 885   +171

+1 to Displayfusion once you get the driver working. I'm personally using it with my 3 monitors and it's a wonderful program.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.