Virtual memory low

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is my first time on and need to ask questions about my IE not opening and my defrag not working can anyone help me ask questions

can someone help me dont really know how to get the answers to my questions on here im a newcomer as if u cant tell.
my IE takes like 3-5 clicks to open i have to keep ending task and keep trying to open I get program not responding. also get error message virgual memory is low

Tell us the configuration of your computer, or brand and model... and what you are doing on the computer when it fails. IE failure is rare unless you have an infestation or inadequate memory.

Are you talking about Windows XP defrag? Internet Explorer 6.1, 7.0, or 8 Beta?

Thanks for replying .computer it was a homemade IE just trying to open to get to web sites I open at the icon and it just sits and wont open i hait the refresh dont do anything then end taks open it again end task after I do this a few time it finally opens also if i try to opena site from my email box a link someone has sent me it wont open so i copy and paste after I get IE open and go from there. also i am receiving about once a week vigual memory is low .
Windows XP defrag

Version 7.0 IE

Internet Explorer won't start
Internet Explorer won't run. When I double click on the desktop icon or when I choose it from the Start menu, the cursor changes to an hourglass for a second or two as if I.E. were about to start, but nothing happens. do this few times then it opens

What is your video graphics system, and what is your driver. It appears it is a simple problem of drivers and monitor settings.

thanks for ur helping me

video graphic system?? dont know what that is
driver is c
sorry guess im computer dumb :-(

To help raybay and others try posting a dxdiag. Go to Start > Run and type dxdiag in the Run box and click on OK. After the dxdiag runs you can save the information by clicking the Save All Information button at the bottom. It saves as a text (txt) file that can be opened by double clicking on it.

Attach the text file to your post using the "Go Advanced" mode. Alternately, you can copy and paste the text to your post and enclose it with code tags like this: [ code]your pasted text here[ /code]. Leave out the spaces inside the brackets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back