Virtumonde.sdn Win32.rungbn.a, Trojan.Dropper/sys.NV and olhrwef.exe Removal help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

isotopes

My windowone care show everything alright but when I scan with SpyBot SD it reflected that I've infected with Virtumonde.sdn and Win32.Rungbn.a, and the file olhrwef.exe keep on running on starup and cannot deleted.

I did the 8 steps but once the Malwarebytes removed the file d:\2nuk.com, I have problem access to my external hardisk already, thus I restore the file back.

Please help me ...

A millions thanks in advance...

Any kind soul out there can assist this little troubled boy with his slightly malfunction computer?

Hello

Please download combofix here ->
ComboFix
Before Saving it to Desktop, please rename it to 321.com to stop malware from disabling it.

Now, please make sure no other programs are running, close all other windows.

Please double click on the file you downloaded. Follow the onscreen prompts to start the scan.
Once the scanning process has started please DO NOT click on the Combofix window or attempt to use your computer as this can cause the scanning process to stall.
It may take a while to complete scanning and this is normal.

You will be disconnected from the internet and your desktop icons/toolbars will disappear during scanning, do not worry, this is normal and it will be restored after
scanning has completed.

Combofix will create a logfile and display it after your computer has rebooted.
Usually located in c:\combofix.txt, please attach it to your next reply

combofix log

Please help.. after I do the combofix scan... my internet got problem.... I can't login to the internet. I'm now outside at the starbuck to use their wifi to post this message.

Could it be the virus that cause the internet problem or it just a coincidence when I do the combofix the internet down.

Please help..

A million thanks in advance...

olhrwef.exe removal

Thanks for your help.

Completed all the steps mentioned here.

Here are the log file as attached. Please suggest next steps to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back