By KaiJai87
Dec 16, 2009
  1. For the past few weeks my computer has been infected with a virus. When I start it up the first thing that pops up is a tabbed window like the properties tab when you right click a file. The window says

Type: Application
    Origin: SYSTEM
    Size: 0 bytes

Deleted: *The day's date and time*

Once I click out of this window I get an error message that says
    Error loading C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBD~\bar\2.bin\M3PLUGIN.DLL

As soon as I click out of that a program called JGRISYSguard.exe tries to run itself. I cancel out of it and then the computer doesn't really act up at all except for the fact that it won't let me connect to the internet.

Since I cannot connect to the internet Ive bee using a flashdrive to move the programs and logs for the 8 Step Process. Unfortunately I cannot update any of the scanners or java because I cannot connect on line with the infected computer. It just gives me the generic connection error when I try to update the virus libraries. Ive checked the connections and even ran safe mode with networking but it just won't let me connect to the internet.

I also think my flash drive is infected now too.

I did the 8 steps and Avast caught a file "C:\users\Amanda\fuefue.exe" infected with win32: VB-NIK [wrm]

A file on my flashdrive "E:njsij.exe" is infected with the same thing

and "E:\AcerCustomer.exe" was infected with win32: Autorun-AYS [wrm]

The other scanners also caught some things and I deleted them all.

Attached below are the logs. Any help is much appreciated.
  2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 17,233   +234

You got some nasty things in the hijackthis log:

"O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [fuefue] C:\Users\Amanda\fuefue.exe"...
    "O23 - Service: My Web Search Service (MyWebSearchService) - Unknown owner - C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\2.bin\mwssvc.exe (file missing)"...

You may also have to do some deeper scans
  3. KaiJai87

KaiJai87 TS Rookie Topic Starter

I forgot to mention that I have been scanning with all three programs and ccleaner for the past two days because I didn't have time sit down at a computer to put the logs up and make a post until today so was just repeating steps 1-5 until this morning when I got the time to sit down and make a post. I ran each scanner at least 3 times.
  4. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 17,233   +234

You may need to run a program like Combofix, but unless you really follow the directions closely, you can make things worse
  5. KaiJai87

KaiJai87 TS Rookie Topic Starter

Alright. I'll do exactly as you say. Can you please post instructions and a link for the download?
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.