Vista 64 bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, just built my first with a little help. Had to have the corsair and nvidia system. Installing Vista was a nightmare though. Live and learn I guess.
I need some more help, Vista has a boost capability, and I know about the flash sticks.
Is there a board I can buy to plug onto my 680i mobo with at least 4gb of fast read that some one else can garantee will work.
As a last resort I could use a flash stick zip tied to the harness if I had an adapter that could connect to the sata connection.
Any help would be really appreciated.
As with computers, it took me days to figure out how to post, feel pretty humble all ready.
Must say my machine make's me happy:)
R/ Tom

ad on to original message

Just found out before spending money on sata flash for windows boost technology, that the OS will only read from usb. Microsoft has many more things to do then rewrite this delema. So a flash stick is my only option.
DVnation had a nice 2gb module that plugs right in to the 680i board. Until they go 4 gig solid state, wont touch it. So I answered my own question. Will buy a corsair 4 gig flash stick with a life warranty, let it burn.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back