Vista 64: Windows mail error message?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Courtney

For some reason when I receive email with a web address (link) when I click on the address or the "click here" message I get an error message saying "application not found".

This is happening with every email I receive with a web page link. This has only just started. Is there a setting I need to change to fix this or is something else wrong? Thanks.

Found the problem. My kids had changed the default away from Internet explorer! Dont you just love them LOL.

For some reason when I receive email with a web address (link) when I click on the address or the "click here" message I get an error message saying "application not found".

This is happening with every email I receive with a web page link. This has only just started. Is there a setting I need to change to fix this or is something else wrong? Thanks.

Found the problem. My kids had changed the default away from Internet explorer! Dont you just love them LOL.

Haha… I was going to say that might have been the case. Glad you got things sorted out!

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back