Vista Blue Screen error. Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
recently I have been getting a blue screen error and then my computer resets itself. I am using Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit edition on a 2007 Toshiba Satellite laptop. I have never had an issue till now. I recently changed to the newest version of AVG Free edition and that is about when the issues occurred. It should be noted that I changed to the newer one b/c the older programs stopped working oddly after I installed then got rid of a reg booster and PC booster program from a company called uniblue. After installing these nightmares My touchpad stopped working as did my AVG programs, thus the upgrade. Below is the message received from my PC following the errors. If anyone has any insight please let me know, I am trying to avoid reinstalling the OS and starting over; not even sure if that would help. thank you for your time.

This problem was caused by WinNT / Bagle.gen, a known computer virus.
WinNT / Bagle.gen is also known by the following names:
• Win32/Ursnif
• Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Bagle.cu
• W32.Beagle.GM
• Troj/BagleDl-DB
• Troj/Bagle-TH

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Files that help describe the problem (some files may no longer be available)
Mini090408-01.dmp
sysdata.xml
Version.txt

View a temporary copy of these files
Warning: If a virus or other security threat caused the problem, opening a copy of the files could harm your computer.

Extra information about the problem
BCCode: 50
BCP1: B3424000
BCP2: 00000000
BCP3: 82123558
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_0_6001
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1
Server information: 349f0c04-ee69-4320-883b-d2cbbc10fe16

Well you are definitely infected which is probably the reason you have certain programs shut down. I strongly advise going over to the Security and the Web forum here and post your issue with the infections you just listed.

Read the stickies also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back