TechSpot

Vista BSOD and no idea why. Debuglog included.

By Xaeron
Jun 3, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I purchased a new computer a couple of weeks ago. Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo Xi 1554.
    Specs are:
    Core 2 Duo T5600
    2x 1024MB DDR2
    160GB SATA
    17" WUXGA
    Ati X1900 256MB
    Vista Home Premium

Other additional devices I have connected to the notebook with USB:
    3 external HDDs.
    Belkin 7-port USB hub.
    Canon MP810 printer.
    Logitech mouse & keyboard.
    A-Link NA110U2 NIC.

Usually I get the BSOD (MULTIPLE_IRP_REQUESTS_COMPLETE) after rebooting the notebook or powering on during Windows loading screen. But I have got it also during when Windows is up and running already.

I hope there is somebody here who can understand those debuglogs and maybe give me a piece of advice as to what to do next..

Thanks a lot.

Attached Files:

2. peterdiva

peterdiva TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 1,202

You'll need to most some more minidump logs/files. But you can start by checking for updated drivers for all your USB devices.

3. Xaeron

Xaeron TS Rookie Topic Starter

Here's another debuglog from a BSOD I just received a few minutes ago when starting up Windows.

I have all the latest drivers for my USB devices too. And all of them should be Vista compatible.

Would appreciate a lot if someone had any more insight to give about this.. possible reasons and so on..

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.