Vista Crashes Regularly, BCCODE including 7f, 1000008e, etc.

By DANG3R0USS
Jan 8, 2009
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,

I just changed cases for my computer and suddenly I ran into quite a bit of problems. At the beginning of the series of problems, my computer would load up to the start of windows and a blue screen would appear displaying the error: 0x0000007F. Then, for some reason it stopped happening. Then, another blue screen would happen with a different error code: 0x0000008E. After that stopped happening, every now and then my computer would crash, and when I get into windows, it would display a message saying windows shut down unexpectedly, bccode: 1000008e. Then my computer would randomly crash and display another bccode: 7f. Other than the times my computer crashes randomly, everything runs fine. I am running Vista 32-bit. I was wondering if anyone could please help me here, I am stumped and have no idea what to do. Your time and effort is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I have attached several mini dumps if that would help. Thanks again
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.