Vista Transformation Pack!!! PLZ HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok listen i got the V.T.P 7.0 but when i extract it the sign where it says an error occured and if u want to send error report or dont send comes up instead of install screen!!! also i have deactivated the KB1564566 or what ever it is. plz help i want this badly lol.

ps. if u know when will 7.0.1 come out.

thx in advance!

Please give a bit more detail.
We need to know the name, model, and age of computer.
Is VISTA a full version or a recovery disc version provided by the computer manufacturer.
Beyond that, installing the disc nearly always requires that you set the BIOS so that the first Boot is the CD Drive. Once the boot order is revised and disc is inserted. Turn off the computer. Wait 12 seconds and reboot to the CD.

raybay said:
Please give a bit more detail.
We need to know the name, model, and age of computer.
Is VISTA a full version or a recovery disc version provided by the computer manufacturer.
Beyond that, installing the disc nearly always requires that you set the BIOS so that the first Boot is the CD Drive. Once the boot order is revised and disc is inserted. Turn off the computer. Wait 12 seconds and reboot to the CD.

wow, srry if i wasnt clear. see im not installing Vista itself. i am trying to install a program that makes XP look completely like Vista. dont worry its completely legal and you can google it. i say its better cuz it doesnt have the hassles of installign vista and most ppl get vista for the look anyway. sp thats what i got. well if you can help the description is pretty clear as it can get in the first post. you should google it to learn more about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back