TechSpot

Vizio bursts into PC market with thin laptops, all-in-one PCs

By Jos
Jan 9, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Vizio, the U.S. based company best known for selling budget flat-panel TVs, is jumping head first into the PC market and will be showing a range of sleek-looking devices at…

Read the whole story

2. I'm actually intrigued by this, those are probably the best looking laptops I've seen that aren't made by Apple. If they manage to keep their promise of low cost and decent specs such as 1080p screens on 14" laptops, I'd be interested in purchasing one.

3. amstech

amstech TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 881   +231

^
    Price for performance Apple is awful, but everyone knows that.

Apple products/laptops are good and tough, but have slow hardware and very limited features.
    Your paying for a computer that has had the majority of its design focused on innovation and making it easier to use for todays users.

I'd take a real PC, or one of these Vizio's over an Apple anyday but thats just my biased $.02. :)

4. EXCellR8

EXCellR8 The Conservative Posts: 2,278

looks pretty nice, apple style without the apple price

5. I can smell the patent infringement lawsuits from a zillion miles away!

6. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,512   +314

What are the chances I can get hold of one of these ultrabooks in the UK? they do look very sexy!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.