W32.Myzor.FK@yf infected need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello brothers,
my computer is infected with virus W32.Myzor.FK@yf , yesterday i saw my computer and pop'ups starts coming,,,but my spyware dr said not to open these sites. so i tried to search, finaly i got this forum,,,but trully i am thinking that why i didnt found this useful forum before,,,,,,,can any one help me to get come out with this problem,,,,also,,,i am basic user of the computer,,,dont know much about system,,,but since last 10 years i am solving my system problems,,,hv basic info,,,can any one help me and tell me what should i do,,,i'll be greatful
(sorry if i wrote anything wrong,coz english is not my mother tongue)
regards

i also tried to solve this problem using some software,,i deleted some malware programes which included after that,,,,still some times my browser going to virustburst.com site,,,,i am using kasper antivirus,,,,also using spyware dr and xoftspySE., using xp prof, system is 2.4 celeron, browser i changed today to i.e 6 to 7.

howard_hopkinso , i read ur post,,,i am doing as u said then i'll post again here,,,sorry bro

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Just to make sure you follow the correct instructions.

Go and read the Trojan Pakes and other nasties preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of imrangadit only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Dear howard-hopkinso,
As you described in your thread i done but at the time of using 4 tools i am stuck, when i use first tool's option 1 and try to re boot my system in safe mode i am unable to do so , coz my system hangs at log of windows, my mouse and kebord are hangs. what should i do now? can i use tool 1 ans option 2 to remove infected files in normal mode? plz advice, i am realy very much appreciate your concern.
(since last 2 days i was trying to install antivirus, but after 2 days i succeed)
waiting for your reply (take your time, no hurry)

As you are having problems with SmitFraudFix, skip that for now and continue with the rest of the instructions.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of imrangadit only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Dear Howard_hopkinso,
Sorry dear, i am stuck again in following another step, i cheked on safe mode tab in config after disabling system restore, then again my computer is hanging at safe mode screen, now i cant go normal startup, please help ! now i am starting my sys and its directly going to safe mode and hanging at log screen of administrator and user choice. i am sorry for disturbing you again and again! plz help ( no hurry, take ur time)thanx

That`s definitely not good.

Follow these instructions for getting into the recovery console.

Once at the command prompt type bootconfig /default Note the space between the bootconfig command and the forward slash.

When done, type exit and take out your windows disk.

See if that helps.

Regards Howard :)

no hurry take your time

Thanx Howard !
I am taking too much your time,
As u described, i done but problem is that its showing only 1 boot seq in list which i selected but still going towards safe mode! sorry for delay replying coz i am contacting you through another friends system and major problem is here in jeddah i didnt found any system enginer which can solve my problem!
regards/imran

Again, that`s not good.

You may have to think about a reformat and reinstall.

If you have important data on your hard drive, I suggest taking the drive out of your computer and putting it in another system as a slave drive. get your data off of it, then put it back in your computer and reformat the drive.

I`m sorry I couldn`t really help you.

Regards Howard :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back