W7 boot problem

Kothas

Hello,
When I try to boot W7 from DVD drive I get such screen and nothing happens:
unledge.jpg

What shall I do?

Try to wait a bit more, like 15-20 minutes. I know this happened to me too and after a VERY long time the setup finally appeared and I successfully installed Windows 7 with no problems at all, during the installation or after.

I don't know why this happens, but after the install Windows ran just fine for over 6 months.

Is it a genuine copy of Windows or a burned disc?

How long have you waited? give it a few more minutes to load up.

What are your system specs, size of RAM, etc, and what OS have you got installed at present.

EDIT
Sorry to repeat last posters suggestions our posts crossed over.

Yes, that IMG is original and downloaded from MSDN. Atm I got WIn 7, but I want to reinstall it and reform disc.
I made dics by this tutorial:
http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=11194
But now I will try to make dics with Windows 7 USB DVD Tool.

My specs:
CPU Desktop Phenom II X3 720 (2.8GHz,7.5Mb,95W,AM3) Box Black Edition
Motherboard: MB AMD RS780/SB700 SAM2 MATX/GA-MA78GM-DS2H GIGA-BYTE
GPU: Asus EAH450/HTDI/512, RADEON HD 4850/512MB DDR3/PCI-E 2.0/256-bit/2x DVI/HDMI/HDTV/Engine 625MHz/Memory 1.986MHz/HDTV out/HDCP
Power: Fortron EPSILON 600W (80PLUS) ATX12V v2.2, EPS 12V 2.91 ready (silent 120mm FAN) High efficiency, Active PFC PSU, Retail
RAM: MEMORY DIMM 2GB PC8500 DDR2/DUAL CH KIT x2

Try to wait a bit more, like 15-20 minutes. I know this happened to me too and after a VERY long time the setup finally appeared and I successfully installed Windows 7 with no problems at all, during the installation or after.

I don't know why this happens, but after the install Windows ran just fine for over 6 months.

I agree with SINEKT. When I was helping my friend build his new desktop back in like December/January, it took FOREVER for the Windows 7 installer to finish (for whatever reason). But once it completed, everything ran completely fine and he has had 0 issues with it so far.

FYI: We were running Windows 7 off a USB drive.

Yeh I wait for about 10 minutes for that install pop-up. But now every window is loading by 10 minutes. But thanks for help anyway.

If you're saying this is happening in Windows, after you just installed it, I would turn my attention to possible hardware problems or incompatibilities, if something changed in the hardware or if the system is new.

If a computer is running slow, it could be overheating, a faulty hard-drive, bad BIOS configuration (try a CMOS Reset). If you have more than 1 partition, also try to format everything before install and install with no network cable, to exclude the possibility of this being a virus of some kind.

I would also try to make sure the installation media (USB, or DVD for example) is absolutely free of errors. Perhaps try with another DVD writer, or another image ? Or another burning software... I use CD Burner XP on Windows XP, 'cause it's free.

Back