Look-I've been looking around and I know you probably get the "when is the new iPhone release?" daily. I'm not asking about specifics or anything. I've just been seeing a lot of rumors about a June release. With the volume of these rumors would anyone recommend waiting for an iPhone or risk getting one now and trying to sell towards the new one later? The aspect of waiting and getting the new iPhone if it is indeed scheduled for June probably should be exciting but I've been waiting for May when my 2 year contract runs out for quite some time now. Also, they might just be announcing it soon and be releasing some time later, meaning I just delay longer. Would it really be that hard to sell a fairly new one that's in good condition? On the other hand how big of a deal would it be to take a few extra weeks with my old screwy Razr and maybe save a little cash? opinions-go.