TechSpot

Want Printer Software

By nathanplane
Oct 9, 2009
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am talking about the software which produce report for printer ink better than printer screen, it shows remaining ink status. I haven't use it before but I heard it somewhere?

2. Ididmyc600

Ididmyc600 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,251

Hi

what your talking about is usually supplied by the maker of the printer on a software disk, not all printers have this however.

3. nathanplane

nathanplane TS Rookie Topic Starter

I haven't any idea about all the printer but I had that software. which showed me ink level accurately than printer screen.

4. Kcircyrd

Kcircyrd TS Rookie Posts: 316

You can find it with a gurgle search, but the printer ink sockets and the ink modules themselves must already have the ability to detect ink volume. If the detection is not already built in, no version of an operating system has the ability to search or detect ink levels.
    Usually the detection software is reporting what the printer drivers know, or what your operating sytem detects.

5. nathanplane

nathanplane TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks for making aware me from this things, I have decide to make the thing as it is.

Thanks again

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.