Want to buy media center PC or HTPC

Hi,
wanting to get a media center PC, any suggestion?I have been looking at shuttle, ARCTIC and Apple...Macmini is a bit too expensive. Wondering if anyone know about the AMD APU Trinity A10 processor? Coz it seem to to the latest, which the MC101 from ARCTIC has it?
thanks, ;)

You already said you are getting the ARCTIC MC101 in this thread: https://www.techspot.com/community/topics/pc-with-amd-apu-trinity-a10-4600m.181427/#post-1183102. I suppose you've changed your mind.

Hi, yes, I am still not sure what to get and also, I am new user here, so I don't know where's the right place to ask. That's the reason I posted in different section and hoping to get some feedback about buying mini computer, however, I might be still in the wrong place :D

This is the right place to ask that. By the way, there's no need to quote the entire post just above yours when you respond to it.

I have looked high and low for the most bang for my buck. I ended up buying one from dhubcomputers.com. Got 8-core cpu and a GTX 670 in mine for less than 1300. Just my two cents.

Back