TechSpot

Want to buy media center PC or HTPC

By Jere.Ani
Jun 5, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Hi,
    wanting to get a media center PC, any suggestion?I have been looking at shuttle, ARCTIC and Apple...Macmini is a bit too expensive. Wondering if anyone know about the AMD APU Trinity A10 processor? Coz it seem to to the latest, which the MC101 from ARCTIC has it?
    thanks, ;)

2. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 8,457   +228

3. Jere.Ani

Jere.Ani TS Rookie Topic Starter

Hi, yes, I am still not sure what to get and also, I am new user here, so I don't know where's the right place to ask. That's the reason I posted in different section and hoping to get some feedback about buying mini computer, however, I might be still in the wrong place :oops:

4. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 8,457   +228

This is the right place to ask that. By the way, there's no need to quote the entire post just above yours when you respond to it.

5. redscare

redscare TS Rookie

I'd suggest these guys. They are very positively reviewed and are known for making high quality systems.
    www.assassinhtpc.com

Darth Shiv likes this.
  6. Danieldale33

Danieldale33 TS Rookie

I have looked high and low for the most bang for my buck. I ended up buying one from dhubcomputers.com. Got 8-core cpu and a GTX 670 in mine for less than 1300. Just my two cents.

7. Darth Shiv

Darth Shiv TS Evangelist Posts: 1,169   +176

Interesting... will keep an eye on those guys thanks.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.