TechSpot

Want to make the inside of my new pc neat, need to round my psu cables???

By awsskater892
Aug 24, 2006
  1. Hi, Im about to build a new pc, and I want it to be very neat and clean. I bought rounded led cables for my disc drives, and rounded sata cables for my hard drives, but I want my psu (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817103929) wires to be rounded to make it look extra neat. I know that I can just use cable zip-ties, but thats not really the look that Im going for. Please help me. thanks -Nick
    Ps. Please dont say you dont reccomend that psu, I have gotten a lot of people that say its good. Im not saying that I dont like your opinions, its just that I already have it set to order, and Im ok with it. thanks again -Nick

2. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 8,506   +238

How about sleeving them? BTW, the wires are already round. You mean rounding the bundles of wires I guess.

3. awsskater892

awsskater892 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 212

Yea, thats what I ment, sorry I wasnt more clear. What exactly do you mean by sleeving them? do you happen to know of any online tutorials? thanks -Nick

4. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 8,506   +238

You can buy sleeves or covers for cables. Click here for some samples of sleeves.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.