4 GB RAM
NVIDEA 9800 GT DDR3 GRAPHIC CARD
500 GB HDD
tell me is this good or should I change my spec
and budget will only be INR 10000.
AND I already have the graphic card and hdd
cabinet and psu
tell me please hurry??????????

You cant really get a good PC for $180 USD :confused:. The X2 is not good for gaming and the 9800 GT is outdated. I guess that is what you get for 200 bucks though.

Just make sure your current PSU can handle the load of the new video card.

It should be okay for most games, if you're playing at resolutions upto 720p. Go higher and performance will likely start to suffer significantly.

Just make sure your current PSU can handle the load of the new video card.

It should be okay for most games, if you're playing at resolutions upto 720p. Go higher and performance will likely start to suffer significantly.
His budget is 180 USD.

I know what u r thinking but its better than nothing and FYI I am occasional gamer not hardcore gamer and with this specs I can play most of the game in low and medium setting and I just want to say for making gaming rig we dont need to spend lots of money

I know what u r thinking but its better than nothing and FYI I am occasional gamer not hardcore gamer and with this specs I can play most of the game in low and medium setting and I just want to say for making gaming rig we dont need to spend lots of money
Well, if you want to play games from 5 years ago you dont need to spend money.

Yeah, but that build was a gaming PC 5 years ago. It's not even a low-end office PC anymore. :(

I don't get it. If you're casual gamer, I'm sure you'll find most of the PC games on console anyway.

Yeah, but that build was a gaming PC 5 years ago. It's not even a low-end office PC anymore. :(

I don't get it. If you're casual gamer, I'm sure you'll find most of the PC games on console anyway.
Plus, Low settings on PC is basically equal to normal settings on a PS3 and/or Xbox.

With that budget, I doubt he would be buying the games...

Back