Warcraft 3 blue screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicotal

Hi,

I am getting blue screen while playing Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne, DoTA to be more specific(it is not WOW).
It doesn't happen all the time, only 1 out of about 6,7 games.
And it only happens when I play Warcraft 3, not other higher resource demanding games or applications.

I am attaching the most recent minidump file so if anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, following are my computer specs.

CPU: Kentsfield Intel Quad Core Q6600
M/B: XFX nVidia nForce 680i LT Sli
RAM: 2xCorsair DDR2 1GB
Video: eVGA nVidia Geforce 8600GTS with 512MB VRAM
Sound: Integrated Realtek HD

Hi, Im having the same problem as jchoi1009, and he fixed his problem updating his sound drivers, but I updated my sound drivers and it didnt fix the problem.

My .dmp file weight's 287 KB, so I cant upload it here, but here is wait it says when I open it:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bugcheck Analysis

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck D1, {fffff8000a44dc63, 7, 1, fffff88004212c3b}

Kernel symbols are WRONG. Please fix symbols to do analysis

Kernel symbols are WRONG. Please fix symbols to do analysis.

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys, Win32 error 2

WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for i8042prt.sys

ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for i8042prt.sys

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And in the end it says:

Probably caused by : i8042prt.sys ( i8042prt+6c3b )

Followup: MachineOwner

Thanks for the help.

For future reference you can Zip large files which will compress the files so that you can attach them.

0xD1 errors are almost always caused by faulty driver. In your case the I8042prt.sys is cited as your cause and it is a system function driver found in Microsoft Windows 2000 and later versions for PS/2-style keyboard and mouse devices.

Either uninstall and reinstall your keyboard and mouse or update your drivers for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back