Warcraft III Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

CeD08

when I open warcraft my monitor doesn't show any picture but it is warcraft is still working, I can still hear the game in the speaker, when I used the shortcut keys the sound changes in my speaker!!

How do I fix this mess?!
PLEASE HELP ME!!

Sounds like the game might be launching at a resolution your monitor doesn't like. Try editing the config file to specify a resolution that your monitor/video card/game all have in common as a supported res. I know when I try to output low resolutions to my PC hooked up to my TV I get nothing. I have to run 1024 or higher to get any picture at all.

It still isn't working
I tried changing the resolution but it still not working
and add to the problem when I open warcraft the icons on the desktop
became icons in window 98 the old icons...
huh??

find the cd and reinstall it. Just remember to not uninstall maps. If you dont have the cd then find a war3 torrent then im sure there is a cd key gen torrent somewhere.

Also, make sure your version of WCIII is fully updated, sometimes there's a bug with a specific piece of hardware that gets ironed out in later versions. Always check for patches.

Shoot!!
I forgot to mention that WCIII works properly before I formatted my computer last month

just make sure that there are drivers installed for both (if they need them, some dont). If not visit the manufacturers website to download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back