TechSpot

Warhammer online installation?

By piggah
Dec 20, 2008
  1. am i retarded or something because i can't figure out why my Warhammer wil not work. Ok so it starts the patching and then out of no where BOOM error message stating that the system could not complete the patching process. What did i do wrong......

2. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 14,524

3. piggah

piggah TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 80

thank you KIM, I'll let you know if that fixed it or not when i get the chance to try it out tonite after work..

4. kimsland

tonite ?
    Oh tonight
    Why didn't you just say 2nite? (by the way don't do that, support members really hate it, one member even got banned due to it)

Anyway just let me know tomorrow

5. piggah

i didn't say 2nite because it takes me 2 long 2 find the 2 on the keyboard i'm only good at typing the letters quickly not the numbers. Its 2 hard for me 2 type the numbers and letters 2 because when i learned homerow technique we didn't practice 2 much of the number typing as we spent 2 much time on the letters.
    LMAO

6. kimsland

7. piggah

ok that didn't work here's the exact message
    patch error!
    The patch client was unable to update the file [C:\ProgramFiles\Electronic Arts\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\warpatch.bin]. Please ensure the game is not already running and there is free space avaliable on the disk.

Ok one yeah there is free space on the disk lol and 2 umm game running i'm trying to start playing it so obviously its not running yet.

8. piggah

wow i finally got it to work now lol..... Don't wanna talk about it...

9. kimsland

You don't say?

That's great news, thanks for the update :grinthumb (I think :confused: )

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.