Warning: Spyware Threat Has Been Detected On Your Pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,

I am in desperately need of help, I normally take care of this situations but this one got me badly. I just cant get rid of it and it just got worst. Now I am getting pop ups, warnings, and all kind of possible annoying messages pretending to be from windows. I know this issue has been previously addressed and I would appreciate if you can help me in my own current situation.

Description of the problem: Pop ups of "Anti-Spyware" programs and removal tools such as SpyStorm and others. Task bar messages pretending to be windows generated (same style and everything) saying that my computer is working is slowly doe to spyware infection. "windows security alerts" saying I am being attacked and that I should click the bubble to FULLY SCAN my computer. I dont buy that story.

Cant use Task manager or Regedit to take care of the problem. its says "Task manager has been disabled by your administrator".

I hate to be in this situation because I am normally very careful of the sites that I visit, and to be honest, I dont even have a clue where this one came from.

I do all my banking and payments from this computer but right now I am stuck. I am trying to be careful of what I type.

Help... S O S.

I hope eveyone had a happy mother's day.

Thanks!

Ed.

Hi Eduardomi,

Welcome to Techspot!

My name is Blind Dragon and I will be helping you with your Malware problem. During the course of our interactions please be sure to follow all instructions carefully, and ask questions if you are unsure of how to proceed at any point.

Please have a read here-> Is your system infected? Read this before Cleaning or Formatting

If you decide to clean your system please follow these Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions and post back in this thread with the requested logs. There should be at least 3.

1)MBAM or SAS log
2)Combofix log
3)Hijackthis log (Step 15)

This thread is for the use of Eduardomi only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back