TechSpot

Water Cooling Setups and Brands

By XtR-X
Dec 23, 2003
  1. Everyone, post some water cooling systems that you know of for at least Athlon XP.

I'm considering buying a water cooling system, so that I can overclock higher, and so my room doesn't get so hot in an hour.

I was at Fry's last night, and I saw a Corsair HydroCool 200 system and it was pretty slick.

Does anyone else have any suggestions on water cooling systems or testimonials?

2. ---agissi---

---agissi--- TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,977   +15

3. Scol

Scol TS Rookie Posts: 88

How about Asetek's WaterChill or the ThermalTake Aquarius III? I saw some reviews on them earlier somewhere but I don't recall if they were good or not... :\

4. wicka_wicka

wicka_wicka Banned Posts: 125

Agissi: I hope the rest of the forums know that Tom's and [H] are very unreliable places to get information from, as they both get paid to make good reviews.

The best water coolins box is one you make yourself. I have heard good things about the WaterChill, but the Aquarius is a very entry-level WC'ing kit, cools about the same as an SLK-800.

WaterChill: http://www.extremeoverclocking.com/reviews/cooling/Asetek_WaterChill_1.html

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.