Water Cooling Setups and Brands

By XtR-X
Dec 23, 2003
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everyone, post some water cooling systems that you know of for at least Athlon XP.

I'm considering buying a water cooling system, so that I can overclock higher, and so my room doesn't get so hot in an hour.

I was at Fry's last night, and I saw a Corsair HydroCool 200 system and it was pretty slick.

Does anyone else have any suggestions on water cooling systems or testimonials?
  2. ---agissi---

---agissi--- TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,382   +15

3. Scol

Scol Newcomer, in training Posts: 140

How about Asetek's WaterChill or the ThermalTake Aquarius III? I saw some reviews on them earlier somewhere but I don't recall if they were good or not... :\
  4. wicka_wicka

wicka_wicka Banned Posts: 179

Agissi: I hope the rest of the forums know that Tom's and [H] are very unreliable places to get information from, as they both get paid to make good reviews.

The best water coolins box is one you make yourself. I have heard good things about the WaterChill, but the Aquarius is a very entry-level WC'ing kit, cools about the same as an SLK-800.

WaterChill: http://www.extremeoverclocking.com/reviews/cooling/Asetek_WaterChill_1.html
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.