Ways to get Steam games free

ZBestGamor

Well there are a LOT of sites to win steam games but here arre a few from wich I won somrthing.
Steam Gifts: it goes to the steam vertification system and is totaly legal.Although you have a chance 1/1000 to win a good game.
Game Miner: it also goes to the steam vertification system and you also have a little chance to win , I think about 1/300 but you neee an invite to join. PM ME FOR AN INVITE.
Playblink: also legal with steam vertificaton. That is a site where you play little minigames and who has the best score has a biggest chance to win
TF2 items: I know this isn't a site but you turn on TF2 (wich is free) and go to an achievememt_idle server after several h you will get some items wich you can trade for games.
DONT DO SITES WITH SURVEYS AND WITHOUT THE STEAM VERTIFICATION SYSTEM!

But you're really swapping your time for these 'free games'. Since time is money, these methods aren't really free. ;)

It depends... I'm not enough old to get a job I'm 17 .... Soo when I'm bored I do this. I won 10 games from theese sites and I saw 1 guy that was doing this for 2 years and won 520 games ,wich are most AAA. titles.

It depends... I'm not enough old to get a job I'm 17 .... Soo when I'm bored I do this. I won 10 games from theese sites and I saw 1 guy that was doing this for 2 years and won 520 games ,wich are most AAA. titles.

17 is old enough to get a job... I was 15 when I go one.

Than I must leave school with I won't...

No you don't... I worked at 16 and 17 at a Wendy's and was in High School.

I also worked during college years. You have to manage time AND yes, you will have a lot less time to game, but you can do it.

It's entirely up to your motivation level.

FIRST YORKSHIREMAN:
Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad and our mother would kill us and dance about on our graves singing Hallelujah.
SECOND YORKSHIREMAN:
And you try and tell the young people of today that ..... they won't believe you.

FIRST YORKSHIREMAN:
Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad and our mother would kill us and dance about on our graves singing Hallelujah.
SECOND YORKSHIREMAN:
And you try and tell the young people of today that ..... they won't believe you.
This always comes to mind for me when ever the 'old days' are discussed. I do remember the first time I heard it on the telly...

Free games are always nice however they are extremely hard to come by...unless u find some nice fellah with too many spare games. Just wanted to point out that the odds that you have posted above for the different sites are not even close to correct. It all depends on how many takes part of each giveaway, for example if some one gives away a game on SteamGifts and only 100 joins the giveaway then of course there is a 1 in 100 chance that you will get it.
Also an important note, all giveaway sites will ban you if you create several accounts just to increase your chances to win!

There are also loads of random tiny sites that looks like steam and claims to give a free game if you just log on or what ever, that's total BS, all that happens is that your steam account will get hijacked and if you have any items or tradable games there then you can kiss them good by. If some random steam friend of yours randomly says that "hey, take a look at this, free games blaa blaa blaa" and then adds a link then there's a 99.9% chance that his account is hijacked and that if you go to the link that he sends you then you will become the next victim.
Here is a screenshot of such a fake page.

P.S. If you need any help regarding hijacked accounts or what ever then feel free to PM me or add me on steam.

Back